Why TPA Stream
At TPA Stream, you will work with some of the most creative, hard working and dedicated team members to shape the future of how health data is managed for administrators, brokers and employers.
Our core values are:
- Whatever it takes – Not recklessly! More of a “let’s get organized, come up with a plan, and crush!”
- Team above self – We each work to improve the well-being of the whole team first.
- Mastery & willingness to learn – It’s important to us all that we have an environment where everyone is given the opportunity to move towards some level of mastery in their work life.
- Be an adult & be balanced – Burning out in any aspect of life doesn’t really help anyone. We think that it’s core to who we are that we appreciate everyone’s ability to act as adults and approach work in a constructive, healthy way.
- Kindness (no assholes, no jerks, be humble) – Friendly, generous, considerate – internally and externally.
TPA Stream is a young and dynamic insurance technology software company based in Cleveland, OH that was founded in 2014. We currently serve third party administrators (TPAs) with a disruptive suite of products that help TPAs win new business and automate archaic back-office operations. We are building unique integration capabilities across the benefits industry to streamline communication and movement of data for all employer funded benefits provided to over 165m employees across the United States.
We’re a high-growth startup and always looking for bright, talented people to join our team. If you don’t see a role that fits your skillset below, send your details to [email protected].