Get your guide for subsidy compliance for third party administrators
What you need to know for September 30, 2021.
COBRA administrators had to manage updated language required for initial notifications, sending secondary notifications if letters went out before the subsidy was approved, and enrollment if employees elected coverage. But it is unfortunately not over, there is one more requirement to fulfill:
With the six month period coming up in September, the burden is again on third party administrators to notify Assistance Eligible Individuals within 45 to 15 days before the subsidy period ends on September 30, 2021.
If your TPA administers COBRA, this guide is a must-read.
- What this final notification means for employers
- What it means for third party administrators
- What administrators should keep in mind when dealing with this final notification
- Five ways administrators can adapt to future compliance requirements
- How being flexible and tech-forward sets your TPA apart & wins you more business