Why TPA Stream
At TPA Stream, you will work with some of the most creative, hard working and dedicated team members to shape the future of how health data is managed for administrators, brokers and employers.
Our core values are:
- Whatever it takes – Not recklessly! More of a “let’s get organized, come up with a plan, and crush!”
- Team above self – We each work to improve the well-being of the whole team first.
- Mastery & willingness to learn – It’s important to us all that we have an environment where everyone is given the opportunity to move towards some level of mastery in their work life.
- Be an adult & be balanced – Burning out in any aspect of life doesn’t really help anyone. We think that it’s core to who we are that we appreciate everyone’s ability to act as adults and approach work in a constructive, healthy way.
- Kindness (no assholes, no jerks, be humble) – Friendly, generous, considerate – internally and externally.
TPA Stream is a young and dynamic insurance technology software company founded in Cleveland, Ohio in 2014. We empower better healthcare outcomes for employers and their employees. Our solutions include claims harvesting, employer invoicing, and claims & enrollment integrations. We enable administrators, health insurance brokers, and application developers to deliver best-in-class solutions for their clients.
We’re a high-growth, venture-backed startup always looking for bright, talented people to join our team. If you don’t see a role that fits your skillset below, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re delighted to be selected as a Top Startup for 2023 by Purpose Jobs: