CDH and COBRA Regulatory Outlook: Friend or Foe? TPA Stream and HSA Consulting Services
When you hear the word “regulation”, do you think of more work and headaches or opportunity to grow your business? For creative, nimble administrators, regulatory changes present a gold mine of opportunity. 2023 and 2024 are expected to bring significant changes to the landscape of COBRA and CDH.
These changes include:
- Ending the COVID national and public health emergencies
- Recent court case regarding coverage of preventive care benefits
- New IRS FAQs on Qualified Medical Expenses
- New contribution limits for FSAs and HSAs (2023 and 2024)
- Childcare tax credit changes are increasing demand for Flexible Spending Accounts
- Increased employer interest in additional benefits that could offset COVID-era programs
In this one-hour webinar from July 2023, you’ll hear from our expert panel about these regulatory changes and learn how to leverage them to your advantage. We’ll dive deep into how you can position yourself as a knowledgeable, strategic partner and how to maximize profits with operational improvements that support your growth.
Moderator: Jacob Sheridan, CEO and Co-Founder of TPA Stream
Roy Ramthun, “Mr. HSA”, Founder and President, HSA Consulting Services
Itamar Romanini, Consultant, HSA Consulting Services
Brian Johnston, Principal, Jackson Lewis
Bill Sweetnam, Legislative and Technical Director at ECFC
Complete the lead form to watch the webinar.